Saturday 11 April 2015

If Money Is Enough

There are moments in my life where I feel that I am not where I am suppose to be and I am not leading the life that was meant for me. So let me just ponder on this idea that I have bottomless wallet, sharing with you, my dear readers, what I will do with it.

  1. Quit my job
  2. Purchase an MBA as I still want to stay connected everywhere I go
  3. Powerbank for my iPhone... like a really kickass one!
  4. Send my body for internal maintenance and check-up
  5. Get a jab against all diseases
  6. Visit to all my friends around the world
  7. Fly business or first class for flights lasting more than 8 hours
  8. Purchase an island with pristine beaches and build my retirement home amidst paradise
  9. Go to every orphanage I can manage and assess their needs that I can supply them with.
  10. Build tiny homes for the needy that's solid enough to stand against horrid weather 
  11. Open a library with a 24-hours buffet restaurant in it for the homeless and needy
  12. Start my own affordable, quality fashion line
  13. Learn how to sew... like at least an intermediate level
  14. Pay someone to make me immortal *LOLz*
  15. Buy a new noise canceling earphones... damn you, Klipsch!
  16. I need to buy more clothes, shoes, bags and accessories... like fo' real!
  17. Organise/Attend Zumba retreats around the world with the best trainers in the world
  18. Buy a husband as this journey can get a little lonely *LOLz*
  19. Do more research on solar energy and how I can implement this in rural countries
  20. Buy a piece of land and farm - so many things I wanna grow like potatoes, pineapples, maize, carrots... yup, all my favourite things in one piece of land. Can skip the supermarket queues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...